• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mobile Kitchen Trailer

Badcarma23

I have a MKT that I picked up and had the origanal axel and tires removed and a smaller axel and tire installed so it could be pulled behind my Hummer H-1 or a pick up truck! It has no canvas ! Does any one have the canvas for it or have any good ideas to do with it! I don't really need it as I picked up a American Eagle trailer for the hummer ! Just wonder what everyone thinks ?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Posting in the correct forum would be a start. Pictures would be good as well.

I see you are from Indiana.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First, a fully equipped MKT weighs far too much to be pulled (or safely stopped by) a HMMWV unless it has been converted to electric brakes.

Second, There are people on the the big auction site that have the carry covers, roof canopies, wall pieces and the screening available, but usually not all at the same time. It takes time and effort, which if you don't want to invest the time and effort, well... you have a big, 5000 pound paperweight! If you have plenty of money to spend, I would suggest contacting EHMKE Manufacturing in Philadelphia, PA, as they were able to make four side wall pieces for me at a total cost of around $700. You do realize the complete set consists of 19 pieces - two identical roof canopies, four carry covers, six wall screen pieces, six solid wall pieces, and a winter skirt. And you will need to specify green canvas, green vinyl, or tan vinyl for it to be made out of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks