• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

model pictures

redass73

sorry if this is been mentioned. being new to the site and to true mv enthusiast. a picture guide for all the different mv's with their model numbers. [m816,m35,etc.] i find myself surfing for pics ,and specs off site so i can ''keep up'' with the other members. a list of the different trucks,trailers.etc. would be very informative, actually i hope the is already one here and i just haven't found it..lol

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Download TM 9-0001-31 TACOM DATA SHEETS. It has line drawings and specs on most stuff you see here. Older stuff won't necessarily be there. That manual is available as a free download here. Have a quick connection or some spare time, it's like 17M.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lack of sleep is getting to me. What I was really trying to type was TM 43-0001-31, just didn't come out that way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks