• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

model pictures

redass73

sorry if this is been mentioned. being new to the site and to true mv enthusiast. a picture guide for all the different mv's with their model numbers. [m816,m35,etc.] i find myself surfing for pics ,and specs off site so i can ''keep up'' with the other members. a list of the different trucks,trailers.etc. would be very informative, actually i hope the is already one here and i just haven't found it..lol

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Download TM 9-0001-31 TACOM DATA SHEETS. It has line drawings and specs on most stuff you see here. Older stuff won't necessarily be there. That manual is available as a free download here. Have a quick connection or some spare time, it's like 17M.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lack of sleep is getting to me. What I was really trying to type was TM 43-0001-31, just didn't come out that way.