• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

USSR

Are those actual restored T-34's?

Very nice!

I think you already posted that quite a few are still operational, how many like that does the Russian military maintain?
These tanks are fully operational. They were bought that year from Laos, where they were in service. We bought 30 pieces. They will be used for various events and filming.

USSR

The movement of military equipment from Alabino to Moscow to participate in the Victory Parade: footage from the copter.

USSR

Are those actual restored T-34's?

Very nice!

I think you already posted that quite a few are still operational, how many like that does the Russian military maintain?
Here they are already in rehearsal in Moscow.
G6KE9Y5G3D4.jpgGtrmI4JlDHY.jpg

Attachments

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Huh, You wouldn't be able to post any particulars about systems on any of this gear, would You? Is the USSR as screwy as the USA with vehicals with dual interwoven electrical over engineerd electrical systems?

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine said it had been disabled for other websites.......................only available on youtube.....it played there after a glitch or two.................letting ya know AA

USSR

Special case wheeled chassis (SKKSH-586).

Bulletproof booking.
High geometric cross-country ability and power density.
The maximum speed developed by the chassis is 90 km / h.
MMZ - Mytishchi Machine-Building Plant, part of the Kalashnikov group of companies
M-Yhy6KMoos.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks