• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

USSR

Russian equipment at the stands of the international military-technical forum "Army-2020" in the Park "Patriot", Moscow region.

Attachments

USSR

Demonstration runs of the Tank Biathlon competition at the Alabino training ground. Demonstration of the capabilities of the most modern combat vehicles - T-90A, T-72B3, T-80UE1, T-80BVM, as well as the unprecedented biathlon of T-34 tanks!

dmetalmiki

I am in the progress of trying to buy a BTR-75-D, the guy that has it is most reluctant to part with it.
Diesels are rare. I bought a GMC M135 meantime, as it was a really nice truck, and had it shopped from Poland.
I NEED you to find me a BTR-80!.... Any chance?
I just love those things,
I had nearly obtained a DANA 155 howitzer, but just then they shipped every one of them at the time to..Africa!

USSR

I am in the progress of trying to buy a BTR-75-D, the guy that has it is most reluctant to part with it.
Diesels are rare. I bought a GMC M135 meantime, as it was a really nice truck, and had it shopped from Poland.
I NEED you to find me a BTR-80!.... Any chance?
I just love those things,
I had nearly obtained a DANA 155 howitzer, but just then they shipped every one of them at the time to..Africa!
You need to buy a good BTR 80. From storage (canned), otherwise you will get a lot of problems. The price of such a car will be quite high. There are many options in Russia, but the supply of such equipment is prohibited in the United States.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to buy a good BTR 80. From storage (canned), otherwise you will get a lot of problems. The price of such a car will be quite high. There are many options in Russia, but the supply of such equipment is prohibited in the United States.
He's in the UK, not in the United States. Has quite the "motorpool" of equipment. Drop him a PM if you are able to help or get him in contact with someone who can??? THANKS!!

USSR

He's in the UK, not in the United States. Has quite the "motorpool" of equipment. Drop him a PM if you are able to help or get him in contact with someone who can??? THANKS!!
How would you correctly translate the word "You will f....k with this purchase")))

USSR

I haven't heard that either, but that doesn't mean that it isn't happening. GOOBERMENT is a messed up "organization"
Your a now solvil inside your problems, and then take on external ones.
PS I still hope to have a glass of vodka with you.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Translations sux....was trying to help.....

If it didn't come across that way, .....my pardon ,.......

We ALL have our problems, home and abroad....... One shouldn't mind the spec in their neighbor's eye when they have a log in their own,......

You can ask the Chaplain about that one.......

dmetalmiki

I have had russian equipment in past years, Tough, Reliable, Easy to repair and maintain.
I have my eye on a btr75, rare as rocking horse poo over here..but,..watch this space.
Actually, the true designation for the (diesel engined) truck I'm after is ,
D-442 FUG/D-944 PSZH

USSR

Translations sux....was trying to help.....

If it didn't come across that way, .....my pardon ,.......

We ALL have our problems, home and abroad....... One shouldn't mind the spec in their neighbor's eye when they have a log in their own,......

You can ask the Chaplain about that one.......
I understood you.
Then let's leave this topic for photos (and not for offtopic)

USSR

I have had russian equipment in past years, Tough, Reliable, Easy to repair and maintain.
I have my eye on a btr75, rare as rocking horse poo over here..but,..watch this space.
Actually, the true designation for the (diesel engined) truck I'm after is ,
D-442 FUG/D-944 PSZH
BTR 75 - what is it?

USSR

The Drozd four-wheel drive amphibious SUV was presented at the Army-2020 forum.
"Drozd" - feels equally good on the highway, off-road, rivers with a strong current or in the coastal sea area.

The new amphibian can be operated by marines, scouts, engineers, doctors, and employees of the Ministry of Emergencies.
1.jpg

Attachments

USSR

The Rat 'laser anti-drone complex was presented for the first time at the Army-2020 forum
The Ruselectronics holding of the Rostec State Corporation presented at the Army-2020 forum a Russian multifunctional mobile complex for combating drones with help a targeted laser destruction system. The complex was created on the basis of a special armored vehicle and is equipped with a full range of drone detection and suppression equipment to protect critical objects from unauthorized UAV intrusion. The novelty includes a radar station, a complex for automatic recognition and suppression of telecommunication channels, a system of directed ultrahigh-frequency (microwave) suppression and a system of directed laser destruction. All equipment is integrated into a single intelligent system for collecting, processing and displaying information. The data from the detection and surveillance devices are sent to the central control panel, the system processes the target parameters and offers the operator several options for further actions.

The complex includes the SBA-70K2 vehicle, created on the basis of KamAZ, Zvezda was informed at the forum. Has protection against bullets of a cartridge of 7.62 mm and mine resistance. Withstands blasting under the wheel or under the bottom of up to 4 kilograms of TNT.

“The structure includes a radar detection system, a system for suppressing telecommunications channels. Also, the directed effect of the microwave in the laser weapon complex, as well as the laser installation itself, is for the physical destruction of the object itself, "said Mikhail Sudarikov, chief designer of Bulat.

"Rat" is capable of suppressing unmanned drones at a distance of up to 2.5 kilometers, flying at speeds of up to 200 kilometers per hour.

Attachments

USSR

Looks expensive to maintain.

Maybe you all should give up the military hardware and just stick with the Lies-and-Laptops.

It's working pretty good, right?
We make both spoons and laptops)And the nuclear icebreaker "Leader" and the world's first floating nuclear power plant "Lomonosov"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks