• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

Another Ahab

Hey, USSR, they're saying the U.S. is going to sell Alaska back to Russia.

Is it true?
USSR, you might know:

- The noise is, if it goes "lame duck" that the current U.S. adminstration plans to sell the state of Alaska back to Russia

- Then, I'm hearing Putin plans to appoint our current president as the governor of that new Russian territory

- Creating a satellite Gun Republic of Russia

China is none to happy, as I hear it.

Do you know anything about this?!

USSR

USSR, you might know:

- The noise is, if it goes "lame duck" that the current U.S. adminstration plans to sell the state of Alaska back to Russia

- Then, I'm hearing Putin plans to appoint our current president as the governor of that new Russian territory

- Creating a satellite Gun Republic of Russia

China is none to happy, as I hear it.

Do you know anything about this?!
I don't know anything about this.

USSR

Multipurpose all-wheel drive truck with flatbed and armored cab. It was built on KAMAZ units: a 350-horsepower diesel engine under the hood allows it to accelerate to 100 km / h, and the withdrawn snorkel helps to overcome fords up to 1.75 m deep.This machine weighs 11 tons in curb condition and is intended for landing. You can load three more tons into it.

Attachments

USSR

The armored car on KAMAZ units is the Patrol of the Asteys company, the production of which is also located in Naberezhnye Chelny. This car is based on the 4350 chassis with a 240-horsepower engine. The body is an all-welded armored hull with an internal volume of 12.5 cubic meters, the crew of such a vehicle can be up to ten people, including the driver. Gross weight - 13.5 tons.

Attachments

USSR

Great to hear from you again, USSR!

Guessing the tires on the armored URAL are "run-flats" (meaning non-pneumatic, as in "no air"). Do you know if that's the case?
KAMA NU-401 365 / 80R20 tubeless
KAMA NU 401 365 / 80R20 tubeless
Profile width 365
Profile height 80
Rim diameter 20 Category (index) K Type of tread pattern Cross-country ability

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks