• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

Another Ahab

War robots fought alongside the soldiers. Strategic exercises "West-2021"
Now there's an excellent plan:

- War Robots!

While the war robots are all destroying one another (and piling up the destruction), us peoples everywhere we can all be helping one another.

But of course, there's lots of money to be made building robots and no real money in helping others, so...

Guess how this is going to work out!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Russian anti-aircraft officer Sergei Maenov was the only one able to hit a TY-300D missile from Igla-S MANPADS with a direct hit. This happened during the ARMI-2021 "Clear Sky" competition taking place in China. Lieutenant Maenov was recognized as the most accurate marksman in the race. The TY-300D rocket simulated a high-speed air target at an altitude of 1.5 thousand meters
Did he just say it also came with fried rice?
Do agree Another Ahab what this world could have been if someone did not want what someone else had. Warriors like war and the money to be made for somebody.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did he just say it also came with fried rice?
Do agree Another Ahab what this world could have been if someone did not want what someone else had. Warriors like war and the money to be made for somebody.
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Could of, would of, should of........ sometimes it's better to accept it as it is. Utopia has a "dark" past. It will truly arrive in His time, not mine.

I appreciate the photos and videos of Russian military hardware. Good to share and stay informed. Here, it's one on one, without mass media and it's a dialogue.......more direct and hopefully heartfelt honest.

We are all humans with same wants and desires.....hasn't stopped us from destroying one another.

Rant over.

USSR

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Could of, would of, should of........ sometimes it's better to accept it as it is. Utopia has a "dark" past. It will truly arrive in His time, not mine.

I appreciate the photos and videos of Russian military hardware. Good to share and stay informed. Here, it's one on one, without mass media and it's a dialogue.......more direct and hopefully heartfelt honest.

We are all humans with same wants and desires.....hasn't stopped us from destroying one another.

Rant over.
USSR, you're right of course:

- No matter how fast I run

- No matter how far I go

I turn around, and there I am, as hard as I try!
All of our (Russian) history is a war. We are constantly at war, defending ourselves and our country. We have never come to a foreign country.
We are a very peaceful people. If you come in peace, we will feed, and if you come with a sword, by the sword and perish.
---
The main temple of the Russian armed forces.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That hovercraft is a beast. Guessing that thing is LOUD. Is it?
It would be really interesting to see the LCAC beside the BISON.
Both on the beach and on the water.

Just a SWAG is that the Bison might be 50% larger.
Which naturally makes me want to compare payloads...

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Love the vid at 2:20-2:22 with the designer pulling out his slide rule.
It is pretty amazing... One of the guys I used to work with at a big computer company was part of the NASA Apollo Computer group. There were three of those in the capsule for redundancy. I recollect him saying many times that we put man on the moon with a slide rule.

USSR

It is pretty amazing... One of the guys I used to work with at a big computer company was part of the NASA Apollo Computer group. There were three of those in the capsule for redundancy. I recollect him saying many times that we put man on the moon with a slide rule.
Now find a man . who can use this slide rule .

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Now find a man . who can use this slide rule .
Yes sir! I agree. Most of us would spend more time trying to find the slide rule than using it!

A story like that brings up the American and Russian discussing their "writing devices" used on spacecraft. The Americans used a pressurized ball point pen that was thousands of dollars each. When the Russian was asked what they used, his answer was a pencil that cost about one ruble.

Odd how things work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks