• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Monday dumb question time

bones1

That's what I thought. My truck has a heater and defroster ducts, maybe I have to remove some of that to see it. I thought this would be a good excuse to buy one of those flexible hand held cameras. Anyone here have a flexible handheld camera?.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please allow me to use this great opportunity to share how useful the Tms can be.

In this case, I simply looked at the parts manual(ends in P), and searched for buzzer(I have them saved on my computer and PDFs are easily search able).

So here's a picture of it. And if you look at the ghosted outline below it, that is the firewall to transmission hump seam.

I hope this is helpful.

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Harbor Freight or Northern Tool usually have inexpensive cameras. I've seen the one at HF for under $70 sometimes.

bones1

I think our "snake cam" is the Milwaukee brand. They can be handy. Do you have questions?
Thanks for the information guys. I'll go out tomorrow and look some more. I did find the engine this afternoon though.
I have read that the cameras lose focus up close to the object, about 2'' on in.