• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Montana Rally Spring 2015 ???

azteclizard

I'm gonna try to make it. That is, if I get my m52 bobbed and back running by then.. lord know nothing much happens in the way of rallies in the CO area.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I thought we were just going to flash mob Gordy's house since he volunteered.

He wakes up to find 50 MV's in his front yard, MKT breakfast is ready to provide breakfast in bed, and the pasture is now a truck mud bog event arena.

PureMayhem

There is still nothing definitive on the date and place. I see May21-24 listed as a date but no real commitment on the place. If the rally is in May I most probably will not be able to make it. If it is in June then I will do my best to be there. Time is running out to make this come together in Spring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks