• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Montana Title

badger_610889

Make sure you tell them, because the Montana DMV told me it meant off-highway. ;)
I have a Montana DoJ title in hand and I don't see anything like this on the title. Style: UT is the closest I see for both trucks I have titled.
Where is this located? I'm worried that if it's on certain titles only then it could mean Off Highway indeed. But I though it would be Off Road if it were the case... now I'm a bit confused.

The "registration" that comes with the title mentions it is Regular/Regular/Permanent so I know it's a regular title without restriction.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a Montana DoJ title in hand and I don't see anything like this on the title. Style: UT is the closest I see for both trucks I have titled.
Where is this located? I'm worried that if it's on certain titles only then it could mean Off Highway indeed. But I though it would be Off Road if it were the case... now I'm a bit confused.

The "registration" that comes with the title mentions it is Regular/Regular/Permanent so I know it's a regular title without restriction.
Style on mine is OH, and Montana told me it meant off highway. I don't know what UT means, but I would guess utility vehicle.

M1165A1

Style on mine is OH, and Montana told me it meant off highway. I don't know what UT means, but I would guess utility vehicle.

UT is the national title code for "utility vehicle" aka "suburban" body style as you guessed. My original MT title was issued in error as a truck and it was corrected to UT. It does not have to do with on road/off road.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks