• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Montgomery Alabama pickup?

KI4GSN

Is there anyone in the Montgomery area that could pick up and store a truck towards the end of september for me? It's on the NW side of Montgomery, and I would need it stored until I could make the trip down to pick it up. As far as I know it is non-running, but is consideribly smaller/lighter than a Deuce. I can provide a picture on request. Thanks.

Alredneck

Banned
Get with Wreckerman he may allow you to store it on his FOB. If you get me the info I may be able to pick it up and take it there. Or bring it to you. I have a truck at Wreckers already I need to go get.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If I can work it around my school schedule should be no prob.
If it is at the Nat. Guard facility I have been there twice and those guys are easy to work with.
It would help if I knew it was a driver since I don't always have someone to go with me.

PM me for contact info.

KI4GSN

Awsome guys, I appricate the replys. I'll send all of you PMs with specifics, but for general info it's a GSA auction, and the truck is a cab and chassis.

KI4GSN

Nevermind. I just checked it again, and it's going for more than I want to give for it. Like I said, i appriciate the responses and will keep you guys in mind if anything else turns up around that area.