• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Montgomery, Texas to Liberty Hill, Texas and back

m715mike

I'm headed to see the guys at Militarytrucks.com in Liberty Hill, Texas on Wednesday, March 22. I'm taking my large SUV and 20' trailer. I will be empty on the way up and only 5' of the trailer will be full coming home.

Let me know if you want something hauled from Montgomery to Liberty Hill. Or, if you purchase something from Militarytrucks.com, I can bring it back to Montgomery with me. I can also deliver to the Texas Rally next weekend (March 24-26).

Oh, and if you buy their MULE, I am more than happy to store it indefinitely at my place!! :D

m715mike

Just a quick bump...

I'm all set to head out in the morning. I even cobbled together a MV-related material handling dolly.

IMG_2944.jpgIMG_2943.jpg

Let me know if there's anything else that needs a ride back towards Houston.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks