• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mopar offering Hemi kits for Classic Vehicles...

tankdriver

Wonder if I can get one for my WC63.......

Mopar Offering Hemi Swap Kits for Classic Chrysler Cars and Trucks

Mopar is offering the Hemi swap kits for both the 5.7-liter and the 6.4-liter V-8s. The package is designed to make it easy for customizers to jam the engines into pre-1975 Chrysler products, such as Dodges, Jeeps, and Plymouths.

FCA showed off the 5.7-liter V-8 swap kit in the Jeep CJ66 concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas this week.

The kit, which includes oxygen and temperature sensors, an unlocked ECU, a power distribution system, and a bunch of other goodies designed to ease the complicated process of sliding a 21st Century engine into a 20th Century platform.And at $1,795, it’s surprisingly cheap. But keep in mind, that doesn’t include the new engine.

Sadly, there’s no Hellcat swap kit offered yet. But who knows what tomorrow will bring?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know Bikeman, back when I was running my 880 as a daily driver, I was continually fixing the fuel, ignition, and power distribution systems. An upgrade would be nice.