• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More CTIS questions...

Ronmar

H and F are the power in. M sets the configuration of the ECU. The ECU has the ability to have 9 different configurations.

Does anyone have the schematic of the later trucks?
The A1 schematic I found here at SS, shows H as “power+“ and Pins M and Z as “Power +(optional)“

spankybear

The A1 schematic I found here at SS, shows H as “power+“ and Pins M and Z as “Power +(optional)“
I'll try to make sence... Just woke up and coffee blood level isn't right yet. M and Z are how they allow the same ECU to be used between different model vehicles. They can used those to pins to come up with 9 options or variants. Here is a page from the manual. Config1 is M and Config2 is Z. These pins can either have +24 volis (High volt) -24 volts ground (low) or nothing hooked up (open) . In theory you could have a switch and set the ECU to 9 options and maybe tire pressures.

Attachments

Ronmar

Yea I kinda came to that conclusion thru a couple different conversations a year or so back when I was writing about the manual-electric Control. Around that time, someone else had an issue with their harness And ran into problems replacing it. During those discussions we discovered different power configurations, so made sense that the dash CTIS harness was vehicle specific and could be used to set the controller programming for a specific vehicle...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks