• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More dumpster gold!

combat32

the dumpster itself is not actually magic cause they change it out when full, it's the location, highly classified blackwater spec ops super secret underwater inverted location, right next to the scrap metal bin can't miss it.

They throw some not so nice stuff in there too, ask me how I know:roll:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
When I was a young Soldier I was an avid dumpster diver.......I accumulated a lot of tools and stuff (some that I still have) that would have gone to the landfill if I hadn't liberated it.

I still can't pass one without giving it a quick once over to see if something in there needs rescuing.

When I arrived at Fort Benning in 1985 there was an old gentleman that actually had an official permit to dumpster dive for aluminum cans. When I met him he was driving an old beater pickup truck with a chicken wire cage on it.
When I left in 1990 I saw him and he was driving a much newer Ford 4 wheel drive pickup and pulling a gooseneck trailer with a wire enclosure on it.
He had paid for the whole rig (and made money) diving for cans.
Soldiers drink a lot of beer. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That truck and the dumpsters have served me well Wreckerman...and thank you for your avid support while stationed here. I got more cans from your quarters than any other location on post!:-D

Alredneck

Banned
:funny: Isnt that " Fraud, Waste, and Abuse "? If only the tax payers knew what all gets hauled off to the heap. :roll:

JAYHAWK 1962

nice find!! i several years ago found an almost new set of army cavalry boots and riding breeches with the owners name. ya gotta look in order to find!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks