• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More Duramax HMMWV videos. Enjoy!

A

A/C Cages

Great Hummer but Bad camera operator
lol
Nothing better then to see a Hummer doing donuts. I have done that in my H3 but not anymore since installing Nitto Grappers onto it. They are a little too expensive to burn off like that.

humslr

Great Hummer but Bad camera operator
lol
Nothing better then to see a Hummer doing donuts. I have done that in my H3 but not anymore since installing Nitto Grappers onto it. They are a little too expensive to burn off like that.
Yeah, **** I can't drive and record!!! Anybody local with a real camera? I'll drive!:driver:

Last edited:

XanRa

i'll take one of those- could come in handy lol

i dont remember if it was asked at the first video... so- did you just put a 2wd-4wd tansfercase or did you just completly switch to 2wd?

Heavysteven

Very nice video:D and wow thats my dream business.

Talk about a job. I can see it now..... Sorry wifey i have to work this weekend on my mv's have fun at the mall by your self.

Of course I would never make a profit because nothing would be for sale when i was done.

humslr

XHD T case is a 3500 Chevy, 2 or 4 wheel drive.
Not sure about the used vehicle post.
We are trying to see what the weak points are. SOCOM is looking at buying a few units, this is part of the shake down. I'm not about to build something that could see real duty and not "real world" test it.
I need to see if the drive-line especially the Torsens can take that kind of abuse.

As far as the "dream job" doing something you love can take the fun right out of it sometimes.
Even the park ranger gets tired of looking at the waterfall.

Anyway, I do love what I do--and I'll be doing it forever.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
XHD T case is a 3500 Chevy, 2 or 4 wheel drive.
Not sure about the used vehicle post.
We are trying to see what the weak points are. SOCOM is looking at buying a few units, this is part of the shake down. I'm not about to build something that could see real duty and not "real world" test it.
I need to see if the drive-line especially the Torsens can take that kind of abuse.

As far as the "dream job" doing something you love can take the fun right out of it sometimes.
Even the park ranger gets tired of looking at the waterfall.

Anyway, I do love what I do--and I'll be doing it forever.

and ill ask again....whats the price tag on one of these? lol

humslr

Not to avoid your question, but I'm not sure. I have more than it's worth in it! Considering time and trial and error, no telling. Most prototypes are like that. Now, what would I sell it for? Probably won't until I find out wether or not my contract goes through.

Alredneck

Banned
Will these be uparmored? Or armor throw in kits like what CAG uses in there haji rides? Direct action missions ussualy are fast and furious and use to not have armored vehicles. But since equipment is playing more than one role in theater these days and SOCOM having armored vehicles their own. Just wondering. The newer ballistic fiberglass is fairly light weight and good for various small arms add some ballistic soft panels and should have considerable protection versus weight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks