• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

more snow play

jcburris

Double D.....Duece Donuts..LIke the Vid, The pic of the truck-trailer with the "wide load" sign on it, we made those signs years ago, I remember that font, we made like 500 of them, as a joke, the very top one you could see when you open he box said "wide Lode" on it, I wonder if they used it?

Capt.Marion

nice. Thanks for finding a parking lot to drift in. Someone was drifting on the street in front of my house in a Suburban and wound up drifting into my yard. At least their ruts match my deuce ruts...

randyman

Not MV related, but I have a twin to the 1955 Ford Fairlane Town Sedan in your first video, especially if the lighter color is a light blue (I think it's called sky blue and the bottom is waterfall blue). Mine has the 272 V8 with 4 barrel, dual exhaust and an automatic (Fordomatic). Oh, liked the videos too.

91W350

The ditch was more impressive looking from the driver's seat than ground level. At any rate, it was a hoot to see you playing with the big toy and they sure are fun to listen to working. Thanks for sharing. Glen