• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More than just the air pack

rustystud

Now that I think about it, after 23 years to have that little amount of rust in it isn't that bad.
No it isn't. That's the main reason I keep pounding on the DOT 5 (Silicone) wagon. I once lost my brakes in my older Chevy truck due to rust-through from the inside of the lines ! I had to smash against the side embankment to slow the truck down as I was going down hill at the time. It only takes one near death experience to make a believer out of me !

JEMartin

Well it took longer than expected. Tried, but couldn't save the Short Pack. Picked up a Long one for $40 and rebuilt it . Rebuilt the wheel cylinders. Now I need to work on the seat belts to keep me in the truck when I stop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks