• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

most/least desirable

will-m

I think alot depends on what you want. I think for me it would be a late model Air Force truck, even though it would be tough to register in CT. If we're talking about more than M35s then I'd say an M108 wrecker with a M342a2 coming in a close second.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love all deuces. For certain there is no "least" one in my book. My favorite would have the be the M60 light wrecker followed by the M108, M756A2 and M342A2. Then again if I could find an M763 but I doubt it. That one may stump some of you (thanks DD). M764s and the V17A/MTQ are also high ranking. And the M275A2 tractor too. Man, I forgot the ultra rare M48 tractor. One thing I've learned from all the not so common deuces I've had is that you still need a basic cargo truck on hand. Shoot, I can't decide!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Think about it, they are like parts of an erector set, have one basic chassis truck make any model you like. :)
The original pipeline truck (later M756A2) was actually only a bed assembly with all the goodies, to be swapped with a cargo bed or any other model for that matter as needed. My pipeline truck bed was a separate unit, with its own data tags, the HIAB crane was the same, to be used on any M35 type chassis, it too has its own data tags, so what you see in the avatar is my own version of what I consider the ideal for me....still an all military version of the deuce, but no particular model number.
900 or 1100 tires, with or without winch, soft or hard top, etc, all "legal" bolt-on swaps with no change in model number....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks