• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Motor City Motors - another Deuce on TV

Dodgeman1941

I watched some of the first episode with the Model T, and could see that the "artsy" brother was a complete idiot. He would wonder off for hours and then be PO'ed because they made changes to his "vision" w/o consulting him. With the duece show they put him in charge, and it was a repeat. He shows up late and he's PO'ed because someone took the inititive to take a lead and move forward. I quite watching after that. What a worthless example of why Detoilet went down the drain. The other brother has his head on straight and they should show Jr. the door.

KI4GSN

Stuff like that makes me not miss cable, although I do wish it would show up on Hulu or something so I could see just how bad it is (never seen it). I've always had a higher opinion of Discovery than that.

lacoda56

I made it thru about two minutes of B.S. before I had to change to some other brainless show. Those clowns couldn't fabricate a story much less a piece of operational equipment. Fake drama must really sell! Now I remember why I don't watch TV. :roll: