• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Motor pool Pictures from tech day in Ramona

Goatwerks

Hey guys, a big thanks to Mike and his staff at Ramona Motors for getting a large group of Pinzgauers together(14) On the 22nd for a tech day.
Lots got done , and all had fun 8)
Here are a few Pics of our makeshift motorpool :twisted:

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that's a lotta Swiss green in one area! Bet some drivers going by thought the dealership had started marketing surplus trucks!

Goatwerks

There is always at least 1 Pinz or Unimog for sale there. They also do consignment deals for those looking to sell a used MV (Euro or US).
I will post up a couple Pic's of the U1250 and U1450 that stopped by to pick up their tinted windshiels and door glass from Dave (DSD277 on this list)
Dave can make replacement glass for almost anything as long as it is flat.

6x6pinz

Glad to see the So Cal guys getting together in numbers. Hopefully you all can realize the power of numbers and the joy of being with like minded folks. I know it is difficult with everyones busy schedule to get together but when you do you will find it worth it. I had prior pinzgauer commitments or I would have been there, maybe next time.
Of course you all are welcome to join us in Az anytime you find the time.

ramonamotors

I would like to thank everyone who made the trip out. We had a blast, made some friends, and got to see everyone else's ideas and steal them! :)

I'd especially like to thank Jim who worked on at least 6 different trucks while I was watching. Thanks for making the trip Jim!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks