• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mounting Flashers

toddbe

I've searched but have not located anything on mouthing a rotating flasher on my truck. I have two that I would like to mount. Each are mounted to a round base with the triangle plate below it with a screw threading. So, pole down to truck, now thoughts, ideas and photos how to mount to truck?? Thanks, Todd

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are usually referred to as convoy lights. Try a search using that term and see what you come up with, I know I have seen lots of info on these in the past.

I will also look and see if I can find the PDF of the instructions for mounting the kit and I'll post that.

Cheers

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks