• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mounting GMA cargo cover

red devils dude

hey I need to know if I can mount my GMA cargo cover without the side racks?
it looks to short to me but I'm not sure, Any info or pic's? guys of your mounted this way.

houdel

The cover can be installed without the troop SEATS themselves, but you must have troop seat LENGTH stakes along with corners and bows. If your GMA cover seems too short someone may have substituted longer stakes and a custom cover for more inside headroom. This was sometimes done to maintenance and personnel staff trucks to allow soldiers to stand straight up while working inside the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks