• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mounting HEMTT rims on 16-20's

Jones

Budd Wheel is now Hayes Lemmerz. They make the wheels and should be able to supply the o-rings and other components.
However, any supplier of rubber products i.e. hose, belting, sheet, etc. can make the o-rings for you in any size you need and they'll probably be cheaper too.
The last set I had made for the HEMTT wheels worked out to about $5.00 per o-ring if I remember correctly.

dm22630

The ones from GL came with the oring & the nuts that bolt the 2 sides together. All that is needed is the hemtt valve stems which many people here are selling.

If you are putting these on a 800 series 5 ton....you MUST put budcaps on ALL of the wheel studs before you put the rim on! If you dont, you will not have enough threads showing to get a good grip.

2cents

Here is what I mean......

Attachments

KsM715

dm22630, do you have pics of theses wheels with 16's mounted on a 5ton? I really want to see what these particular wheels look like mounted up. I have the wheels for my 818 but no tires yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks