• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mounting tires

roklogan

im new on this site and learning , need to know if anyone has any tips for getting the 14.5 r20 tire compressed enough to get the lock ring in place on stock deuce rims ??????

combat32

I have mounted deuce tires in the field when I was in the Army.I would drive up on the tire with the front wheel to compress it enough to get the ring seated.There are a lot of ways to skin that cat,

roklogan

tire mounting need help suggestions please

new to computer use and this sight need any suggestions or tricks some of you might know on how to get a 14.5 tire compressed to get the lock ring in place when mountin on stock deuce rims i ve seen lots of these on the lock ring rims and know it can be done .....agian i do not know how to use this site properly yet please pm me with any and all suggestions and thank you all very much form your fellow deuce enthusiest..........

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
new to computer use and this sight need any suggestions or tricks some of you might know on how to get a 14.5 tire compressed to get the lock ring in place when mountin on stock deuce rims i ve seen lots of these on the lock ring rims and know it can be done .....agian i do not know how to use this site properly yet please pm me with any and all suggestions and thank you all very much form your fellow deuce enthusiest..........
More than knowing what "can" be done you should know (or learn) what should or should not be done. I already responded to your other thread: you should NOT mount the 14.5 on a Deuce rim, for your own and others safety!

And also, you should NOT "Cross-post multiple posts or threads about the same topic." It's against the rules... sorry.

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks