• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Movie Star

Superdave

Just posting a few Pictures of my goat as it was used in the filming of the upcoming (War for the Planet of the Apes)coming out next month. They repainted it for the movie and made it look as it has been sitting around for years.
_DSC0038.jpg_DSC0039.jpg_DSC0040.jpg_DSC0041.jpg_DSC0042.jpg_DSC0043.jpg

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Goat heard nothing

I was getting a little stressed keeping it a secret for so long then when you said you were parading it tomorrow, I was REAL happy.

Here are a few shots from 2012 before you let it get all rusty.

IMG_0079.jpgIMG_0076.jpgIMG_0073.jpgIMG_0078.jpg

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it staying that way.
I would not return it to green even though I really hate tan rust.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Rusty aluminum", typical Hollywood....

Gamagoat1

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TP40 is also Hollywood. The Goat did a short highway run to join the local MV team at a small town parade today. We got a real close look at the paint job and the detail is just nuts.

To be able to create the aged look takes a special talent...that I don't have. Any artists on-board that can show us how to do this?
I like it!.....on metal though.

P6030571.jpgP6030573.jpgP6030570.jpg

Superdave

I am leaving this paint on it for now but will see in the future as I might paint it to the late 70s paint pattern. I was also told when I purchased it that it was used in the Xmen movie as well

snap1861.10.jpg500px-X2gamagoat.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks