• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moving from Portland Oregon to Waco Texas...

MTVR

...in our 2007 MTVR motorhome, right before Thanksgiving.

If you are along the way, please sound off...

MTVR

We are looking at two routes- either south on I-5 to Bakersfield and then east through Arizona and New Mexico into Texas, or east out 84 and then southeast down through Idaho, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico into Texas.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would avoid California at all costs.

But if you don't, I'll be in Palm Springs CA then.. I'll have general mechanics tools and appropriately gauged jumper cables with me, but no MV.

If you're going across I 40, there's @Mos68x in Seligman, AZ. I have a couple buddys with towbars in Socorro, NM, and I have 40 acres and an M818 near Holbrook AZ exit 286.

I'll PM you my number. I'm nearly always reachable by text and if you run into trouble I can help you yell for help...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks