• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moving TV with MV

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stretch, We have a Toshiba 32 inch and I'll be d@mned if I move that sucker by hand anymore. I use the backhoe to move anything heavy now.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love my crane... These old TV's aren't worth much anymore, and dang are they heavy. I usually use the tractor bucket to get stuff up and down, but crane was a little easier this time.

Here's a link to pictures of house. Click recent albums, and then click view all public albums. Pretty much all pics are of before we moved in. Lots done since.

mjenera's Public Profile on Photobucket.com

Last edited:

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like someone of the female persuasion was being kept waiting too long while pictures were captured!fat lady sings

Cool house, love to see a 1700's horse-and-carriage (modern horse, of course!) under the portico; late evening, all lights by candle... I love that sh*t.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks