• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mrap axles on a Deuce?

Mandalore

Ok so my neighbor down the street keeps talking to me about a TV show called Diesel Brothers and how they do military stuff on their show. Personally I had never heard of it before but the other night I am flipping through the channels and I happen to see that it was on so I flipped over to it. Seems like they throw a pair of Mrap axles under everything they do and it got me to thinking, has anyone put some on a deuce? Out side of the carry capacity would there be any reason to? Just seems like over kill to me, but it was just something that ran through my head before bed.

Mandalore

I just thought it was kind of a funny thought. I looked it up via google and found that someone did it to a bobber. Looks weird to me. Anyways just thought it was entertaining as i drifted off to sleep.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great ratio, 5.86 Axletech 3000 series open carrier with no locker. The 4000 series has air lockers, both have steel housing you can weld on, and wide and narrow width. 13 1/4 bolt pattern.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks