• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP mirrors on the M35

DutchmanZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had the single arm lollipop mirrors but they were rectangular instead of round. Couldn’t see a dang thing behind or beside me. I added a second arm for bracing but they just didn’t work. I ordered a pair of MRAP mirrors and just got them on. The horizontal arms are the factory mirror arms. I cut down the mount brace so it was narrower and added 2 extra holes. Predrilled some holes and used the included mounting screws to the cab. Then I chopped the ends off the “U” shaped mount that came with the mirrors and used the included brackets to secure them as a diagonal brace. I even used the factory hole in the cab for the brace. They work fantastic and are adjustable in or out. They bounce very little and I had no issue with them trying to move from the wind. Much cleaner than the “jungle gym” of bars on traditional west coast mirrors.

4062071D-1301-4044-AE42-985E0845B54A.jpeg

2B2E5C1E-E3D9-453C-9F17-C171A37B2514.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks