• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mre boiling vessel plug in needed

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For your own use, you might be better off making a cable with the correct end on it, rather than trying to find something already made.
Mine I have what looks like a computer power cable that plugs into the NATO slave port in the truck. I think it's supposed to be for some type of battery charger assembly.

Something like one of these might be a good start; just take the end off the cable you already have and put it onto this:

or if you don't want to disassemble that one, this thread has numbers for ordering the plug end and how to make one

seano11

For your own use, you might be better off making a cable with the correct end on it, rather than trying to find something already made.
Mine I have what looks like a computer power cable that plugs into the NATO slave port in the truck. I think it's supposed to be for some type of battery charger assembly.

Something like one of these might be a good start; just take the end off the cable you already have and put it onto this:

or if you don't want to disassemble that one, this thread has numbers for ordering the plug end and how to make one
Thank you!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks