• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRE Depot

greg burns

I was wondering if people have been generally satisfied with the Deuces that they have purchased at the MRE Depot in California. The trucks seem to look very good after they have serviced/painted them. I searched the Deuce forum but found no threads for MRE Depot.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Personally, I've never heard of the MRE depot. Is it not a place dealing with MRE's?

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
there have been a few people here that have bought from him. although they may not say "look what i got from MRE depot"

treessw

only place I have ever seen them is on ebay. Once tried to contact them with a question never got a answer, prob cause I was not looking to buy from them

greg burns

Personally, I've never heard of the MRE depot. Is it not a place dealing with MRE's?
Apparently the MREs are a substantial part of the business. However they seem to have refurbished a large number of Deuces and regularly offer them at auction. Some have even included the gun ring. They all seem to be repainted and have bedliner in the cargo beds and all the high wear areas. The trucks appear to have a lot of time invested in them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks