• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MS,AL,GA Rally

phil2968

Why are you leaving Florida out? I can't count on my fingers how many Florida members have been up to the SSGR. It my be tough to get a large rally together in the spring. Most folks have to save up all year just to make it to the SSGR.
Getting together with your local guys for a small gathering may be easier.
The idea of a southeast regional rally in the spring has been discussed many times but has never even come close to happening.

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually Zout has a cookout (pig roast) in the spring and Timtrucks has the LA rally in the spring.

LOKI85

Didn't mean to leave out FL just thought it would be a long ride just trying to find trucks near by for weekend gatherings an get togethers

zout

Yeoh Jim - dead on. Its not a rally at my place but just a bodaceous COOKOUT and on top of that friends that get together. CAMO STYLE

Tim and I arranged last year to proceed with his event first and that went awesome - then my cookout is just that - a cookout - its not a rally or a run event.
Its FOOD - Friendship - bring MV if ya can - otherwise just come if ya can in a PV - just frickin come and have fun event. Bring a dish IF ya can.

Cookout again is holding till last Sat in April - I am not physic but I am allowing thinking TT will have his event the weekend before the end of the month.

SO - heads up - Last Sat in APril COOKOUT at Zouts - bring a dish if ya can - bring your MV if you can - if you cannot bring your arse here anyhow - kids
absolutely invited as long as you know how to control them. Dogs and pets invited and they are our familey - Pit bulls I wil shoot them on site.
Besides that - mark it on your calender.
You folks in MS - you might want to start moving this way now

zout

Tigger - if enough folks give me a head up they MIGHT come - I will work on RIBS slabs and a home made Jack Daniels BBQ sauce.
THen if those that can - bring a dish to pass we'll be ****** dorey - and IF Mahela can bring that awesome dish of bananna pudding we'll
all be just fine.
From there on it is lying about anything - bragging about anything you want and BS to who ever will Listen - but we'll have fun.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i would be open for the last weekend in april or the one before that.. ill start up a post soon and lets see the best dates.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am organizing an "Alternative Fuel Event" to be held in Gadsden, AL at the end of March or early April. The center of attention will be woodgas powered vehicles but there will be Military Vehicles there as well. Some will be multi-fuels running on alternative fuel some will be stock. All will be welcome. I'll post more once I have the details down pat.

OverSizeHeavyHauler

LOKI...Im in OLIVE BRANCH....well actually LouAnn is, at the shop at work. But I live in Southaven....Thought I was the ONLY one up in the Mid South to have a Deuce. Theres Michael Captain in Memphis, Lee In Collierville as well, but Ive never met either one in person. But still, yeah even a Mid South MV would be cool..We could meet up at the HADJI MART in Red Banks...lol

rvnlrrp

Hey, I'm good for bringing some dy-no-mite brunswick stew from Senoia, GA. 10-12 Gallons enough?

Last edited:

dangeroustyz

My friend told me a few deuces go to branerd ga and hang out. Maybe southern states can agree upon a date and lets meet down there. Im ready to go trail riding with fellow owners.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks