• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mt654CR Allison Torque Converter question

Camofuel

Does anyone here know if the torque converter for the MT654CR 5 speed Allison will Interchange with The Cummins 250 and the Cummins 8.3l? Thanks in advance. I found a used transmission from an M923a1 and wondering if the torque converter and trans will work in my M925a2.

Last edited:

Camofuel

Also the trans that was removed from the M923a1 has a different part number then the trans in my M925a2,not sure now if they will interchange? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not 100% sure but I think they will bolt up. I have seen a lot of transmissions on GL and they do not specify a difference but they do not give that much info on them either. The M925 different part number is most likely do to PTO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks