• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR Aftermarket Door PREORDER

DeMilitarized

(DEAD PROJECT)

Are you looking to purchase MTVR doors for your MTVR? As you may know, Oshkosh is currently asking over $26,000 for a pair of doors and the price is only increasing every few months. We have finalized the design of new replacement doors and am looking to determine the number of customers that are interested in purchasing new aftermarket doors at well below the $26,000 price. These doors are made in the USA and are the same materials and overall design as the original door with the same dimensions and fitment.
We have outsourced NEW off-the-shelf parts to replace all of the proprietary Oshkosh components and are ready to begin manufacturing the first round of doors. With tooling and setup, we are looking at 6-8 weeks before we have doors ready to ship. If you are interested in a set of doors, please let me know. Pricing will depend on how many people would like to order but should be below $8,600 for a set of complete doors for those purchasing early.

Last edited:

A Seabee

They had armor and it it part of the demil process. If looking for doors or roof please purchase from Midwest military equipment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of them had armor doors? I seem to recall that the first ones I saw, back in 2002-3 just had plain aluminum doors. I was thinking about getting an MTVR, but they aren't very appealing without doors or windshield glass

DeMilitarized

All of them had armor doors? I seem to recall that the first ones I saw, back in 2002-3 just had plain aluminum doors. I was thinking about getting an MTVR, but they aren't very appealing without doors or windshield glass
14k +price of truck to take one that had no armor which is the majority and put a cab on it. 56k for my truck with full factory cab and weapons platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks