MTVR Manuals

Camoguy

Sorry for the late response. To answer a few....

the manual I posted is more of an operator manual

electrical and wiring diagrams are really not available to the average joe. You need an Oshkosh laptop, which we had in the Marines, to really diagnose any real issues. The days of fixing stuff with a light pointer are gone.

I posted the manuals serval times on this board and was told by the moderators that they may take them off. So if they are not on this site then they took them down even though they realease these trucks to the public. To me it is a safety issue and owners should have a manual or they could possibly kill someone.

I was in the Marines for 24 years and just retired within the past year. I grabed a electronic version of the manual while they were still handing them out there disk. Now it’s all laptop and computers to fix trucks.

also, if the ECU on the side of the CAT motor is shot, the truck won’t start no matter what you do. last I check they are a few thousandto replace
Could I get a copy of this manual? Do you still need cargo bed parts?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I posted the manuals serval times on this board and was told by the moderators that they may take them off. So if they are not on this site then they took them down even though they realease these trucks to the public. To me it is a safety issue and owners should have a manual or they could possibly kill someone.
Yes, we took down the ones that are marked restricted. We've been contacted by the DoD more than once about classified documents.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Manuals MUST be marked as Distribution "A" for them to be available to the public (and "A" does stand for "ALL" meaning not just the American Taxpayers, but all our foreign enemies too.) The higher classifications become more restrictive with each letter. I've only seen one TM classified as Distribution "E", and I did not have a high enough security clearance to look inside it, and was not supposed to see the cover!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks