• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR TM's

MAdams

I have Cat et, allison, Dana and meritor software and its great but it doesn't tell you where stuff is, how to replace it, PN#'s, wiring numbers, wiring diagrams, etc.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Unfortunately the gov is not handing out ietms. I know someone who filed a foia request it was denied. Someone would have to know a person in the military who works on these trucks and when the program starts up it will say a release code. Most of the sfuff isnt public release.

91Ber

Well, there maybe an issue with converting the DVD to something uploadable. The TM for the 7 ton are only in electronic format. If that is the case, I am volunteering to make copies of the DVD and mail it out to people.
Are you still doing copies of these just purchased one?

MAdams

I don't believe we will ever see a copy of these TM's. They were never offered on paper, only interactive software that we cannot access. There may be a way to print individual pages from the software but that's the best we'll get.

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is still looking for a Paper TM PM me as i have a new in the package version for MK23-MK28. Also have a several parts from the basic issue kit because i bought the kit for my LMTV and took what i needed. probably will never own a 7 ton. nice trucks though---Manual has been spoken for.

Last edited:

MAdams

If anyone is still looking for a Paper TM PM me as i have a new in the package version for MK23-MK28. Also have a several parts from the basic issue kit because i bought the kit for my LMTV and took what i needed. probably will never own a 7 ton. nice trucks though---Manual has been spoken for.

It's worth clarifying that you have the operators manual, not the technical manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks