• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mud Boggin in Bryceville Florida 8/24 Would love to see you all there!

epartsman

My Best Friend Bob has a birthday bash that we celebrate every year at his place in Bryceville Florida off HWY 301 with a Mud Bogg on his property which encompasses 60+ acres. There will be Monster trucks, 4wd party barges, and four wheelers there as well as my 09. Last year we even had a few nitro methane rigs. There is plenty of slop and huge holes to play in. There will also be a party going on with food (low country boil) and festivities but the only thing I ask is that anyone joining in on that bring a food item or two and some drink to contribute. You do not need to participate in the party to play in the mud. Anyone interested in bringing their MV out for the day and getting it good and dirty PM me to RSVP and for details and directions. It would thrill Bob to see a bunch of OD iron show up. Epartsman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks