• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Muddog’s New Deuce Pick-up

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well Muddog otherwise known as Harold and his lovely wife Caroline picked up their new M35A2 W/W today from Richmond. It was a very nice deuce that was well maintained for function except for the normal drained batteries. I showed him how to operate the deuce as this was his first. We then checked the fluids, and added a bit of brake fluid just to be sure. It ran great, and he drove home to SC with his Caroline following in the chase vehicle. Welcome to the drove-it-home club.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Great looking Deuce, Muddog. Congratulations. :beer:

muddog

RE: Muddog's New Deuce Pickup

Thanks for all the kind words from everybody. Extra thanks to Builder77 for going Above And Beyound The Call Of Duty for staying until the truck got started and helping me out at Napa. Good eye Gimprobb, notice green accent on bag, sorta picks up green on truck. Wife wants to know if she can have it, she likes the pink. But she does'nt care for the green. She does'nt understand green fever. Will try to post some pictures soon, leaving for Pa. Sunday To pick up M109A3. Thanks Again Muddog.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks