• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mule progress

Jeeptj1

mule (106).jpgIMG_0872.jpg

well finally got something done on the mule. new tires,(didn't like the big fat ones) new seat, i rewired it, got some stuff sandblasted and got done painting those parts. need to get a battery holder (really want to use one of those fat fifty ammo cans) and have to finish the ignition switch. got the decals on (they went on really good and don't really care if they may not be in the proper places) not even close to being super but i like the way it looks. took it out yesterday for a short hop around the neighborhood and it was awesome. will work on painting the 106 and the undercarriage when it gets warmer. Tried posting these on the G503 site but it said the images were too big. hope everybody has a great new year.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice work! [thumbzup]

I particularly like the change to USMC markings (being an old Marine) :)

By my experience, Marine markings tend to wander about some, and variations are often found from vehicle to vehicle.

Cheers

mulman7

Great looking Mule. Talked with John about tires and he is selling out his stock and not planning on restocking. Summit Racing is selling mule tires [Coker] for $119.00 each with free shipping they also sell the tubes with the correct valve stem [TR15] for $16.00 each. They do not have Denman on the side but look identical to the original.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks