• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

muli fuel injection pump timing

craigco

just recived a multifuel engine the tag says it is the 465 d1 rebuilt the injection pump was off of it and the pump sent is for the c1 one the crankshaft there are three diffrent timing marks one says 465 c1 then 465d1 and 465 s1 if i rember correctly i guess this is to time the diffrent motors if so should i time it to the engine model or to the pump model or which mark should i use would like to have it timed correctly while it is still in its crate thanks

merlot566jka

Well you should time it to the motors configuration.

if its a C turbo, use the 'C1' mark
if its a D turbo, use the 'D1' mark
if it in non turbo, use the 'S1' mark

If you look in the pubs, it has all the information you need to correctly install the injection pump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks