• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multi engine recovery

rizzo

last night I took the 543 and 105 to get a multi out of a parts truck. they trew all my old 9.00r20's in there that were laying around. Truck ran great after sitting since last Nov.. Started right up. I still need to find out my my brake lock stopped working. worked when I got the truck, used it a couple times then it quit. ?????? turn signals stopped working over the winter. I am going to see if I can plug in another flasher and see if that works.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That rig looks great with the huge tires on it. Are those 16.00x20s? Must get a lot of attention at the shows...

rizzo

I have some more pics they online here somewhere

I don't use those because I don't normally lift things that are heavy enought to warrant them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks