• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

multi fuel engine at tracy

drjconley

i am getting ready to buy the gaskets and put my multi fuel back together again. i was look at gl and they have multi fuel engines, look new or rebuilt, at tracy. that is less than two hours from me. how do you know if it is a multifuel for a duece or five ton. what is the difference between the two. would getting a rebuilt be easier than putting mine back together again.
thanks
jim

jatonka

The right price is $250 each, the price they sell for can be different. You might want to know that most of the engines in cans today are the engine some motorpool took out of a truck, they put the one that was in the can in the truck. There are very few new or rebuilt engines out there in the can, unless you really know and trust someone in the military who knows the history on a particular engine, then you could bid $2500 and still be way ahead. I've bought a lot of engines, none were very good but one. JT out