• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

multi fuel ltd 465 1c

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm starting to wonder if the two IP were interchangeable.
Do you know what two IP's you have /are useing and pics please.

swigs84

yes the shut off is all the way off. both pumps had all of the same numbers on them i can try and get some pictures of them later on

Billy Bobbed

If you try an turn the fuel screw you have to use two 1/2"wrenches.The innter nut you must use a real thin wrench.Make sure not to turn the threaded rod or it will break then your screwed.I always put my left pinky finger on the end of the threaded rod when losening or tightning to feel the rod not turning.I have my screw turned all the way,it stopped.But thats mine dont do it without a pyrometer,my FDC is still hooked up.Let there be smoke.

treeguy

Can some one explain the function and location of the droop screw and how it is related to adjusting your fuel? I reviewed the TM I have for the IP and it doesn't talk about adjusting the droop screw. Is this something that needs to be adjusted in conjunction with turning up your fuel?

treeguy

Right, so if its under the FDC is it something you guys adjust? It looks like an internal part. I was thinking it was an exterior adjustment until looking at the pic. (yes I did see that diagram in the TM, just forgot about it). So to adjust it you'd have to take off the FDC and then put it back on. All for what? I really don't want to mess around with the FDC for an adjustment that I know nothing about.

treeguy

Is your extra power because of the bob job or is there engine/fuel adjustment that blesses some deuce owners? I have my main fuel turned up 1-1/2 turns, but have never driven another deuce so I have nothing to compare power to. I don't know if I have the potential for more. (I have a full 6x6 with singled 11.00/20's, clean fuel, filters bla bla bla bla bla)

Billy Bobbed

I have my fuel screw turned all the way.I always watch my EGT's and my big foot.The highest I have had my EGT's is 1375.My truck weighs almost 12,000 with me in it.

Last edited:

swigs84

Truck is good to go now. i guess it was being starved for fuel. turned it up a little bit and it doesnt die when you let off anymore. now if i can try and get some brakes on the truck i can get it out of my shop and give it back to the guy. thanks for all your help

swigs84

im sure the master cylinder and all wheel cylinders are junk. when i pulled the cover pff the master cylinder it was just about a half inch of sludge on the bottom. i cleaned it out the best i could, if you pump it about 4 times it will hold good pressure as long as you have your foot on the pedal, but you let your foot off of the pedal for a minute or 2 and you have tp pump it again to get pressure

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you have the time, pull all the components off and inspect them before you place your order. It can save you hundreds of dollars.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks