• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multifuel engine manufacturer?

hwcurtice

I noticed, while at the rally on Saturday, that the engine said 'White MultiFuel'. Are there other, or were there other makers of multifuel engines for the deuce?

I see Cummins and Cat engines in them, but they aren't listed as multifuel.

Just looking for a little education on these.

W.K.Lowe

so out of the three which is the most dependable?, which has a greater RPM range?. and do the parts interchange?...........new here also and was just womdering. Thanks

mcmullag

The parts interchange. There are previous threads about this same topic of which is the most dependable (just like Ford or Chev, Blondes or Brunettes). I had a continental engine in my first truck, 1970 AM General but now have a white in my '87 AM General. I think if you baby em, they all work good. You can google your topics and your questions and it will bring you to the threads on this site that will answer all your questions about deuces. Good luck on your journey grasshopper........

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The parts interchange. There are previous threads about this same topic of which is the most dependable (just like Ford or Chev, Blondes or Brunettes). I had a continental engine in my first truck, 1970 AM General but now have a white in my '87 AM General. I think if you baby em, they all work good. You can google your topics and your questions and it will bring you to the threads on this site that will answer all your questions about deuces. Good luck on your journey grasshopper........
:ditto:

Flyingvan911

Yep. It depends on how the military personel treated them also. I believe they were all built to the same specs give or take a little. Be gentle and keep up on PM and all of them are good.