• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multifuel Engine

transformer oil - just don't run the old PCB stuff
You're right, I' aware of that. The company which I get the oil from separates pcb contaminated oil because it needs a special disposal treatment, so I can be quite sure that I get only the non-PCB stuff. According to them there are very few transformers left which are old enough to contain PCB, anyhow. The oil I get is almost transparent and very clean. Smells a little funny, though.

Mark

I've been playing with different fuels in my truck. It seems to like Mercon trans fluid a lot. Used oil too. Not too long ago, forgeting about the science experiment in my fuel tank, I siphoned some of it out for my Kioti diesel tractor. The tractor did not enjoy the mix very well. A tank of clean diesel made all well again with the tractor. Interestingly enough, the tractor actually now runs better! Maybe the concoction in my tank cleaned out the fuel system.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks