• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multifuel Filter Numbers?

Rattle&Hum

Can anybody tell me what the wix #'s are for the primary&secondary fuel filters are for the m35a2-- I lost them Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Preacherboy

Do a really quick search on here, they are the same as the NAPA numbers just with an extra digit in front. Fuel filters have an extra 2 at the beginning (iirc).

I can see this is your first post, you will probably get asked if you did a search on this several more times.

All my filters are out in the dark garage and I'm not going out there to look and you can do a search on here as quick as I can!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would respectfully ask that you delete this thread. "Help" titles are reserved for people in immediate trouble or danger (like dialing 911).

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would respectfully ask that you delete this thread. "Help" titles are reserved for people in immediate trouble or danger (like dialing 911).

...... or have a Moderator change or modify the title.

chemicaljohn

I've got NAPA Gold #s 3512 and 3511, needing 2 of the 3512s. Had and extra set in the garage, just in case the zombies overrun NAPA and I need some.

I've also got a copy of the parts cross reference from the old site in excel format if you'd like that.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks