• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multifuel on 50% UMO :)

Josh

on my truck I have reworked the fuel density compinsator AKA (FDC). I have an adjustment on my dash to control the max fuel on the fly. I just adjust for the load, tempature and type of fuel. All I do is hold it to the floor in 5th gear an turn the fuel up till I hit 1200 on the pyrometer. The first time I crancked it up too high, it hit 1600 before I could let off, the boost went to 35 psi !!!!! These things can trun out a lot of power but I here thay can blow up quick. mine is a 5 ton, with that comes the 5 ton waistgated Turbo. it only boosted 5-7 PSI when I got the truckm I have sence overridden the waistgate. Pulling the excavator the boost stayed at 20 PSI. I dont think it would have come close to pulling that load with out the extra boost. expecaly crusing @ 55 in overdrive @ 2100 RPM

Pics and how ya did this? What was all involved?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks