• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV’s needed for Convoy in Ormond Beach FL Sat 11/10

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi y’all!

I received a request for military vehicles to take part in a convoy following a wedding in Ormond Beach. The wedding is at Riverview United Methodist Church on John Anderson Drive. The vehicles will convoy from the church to the Halifax Plantation, about 10 mi away. The wedding begins at 1530 hrs. Vehicles must be in place no later than 1600 hrs. The bride and groom are both active duty and will be chauffeured by me in my M151A2. A Deuce will transport the wedding party. This is a great opportunity to show our support for a couple that serve our country. Please RSVP by October 27th via PM or this thread if you’d like to participate. Please let me know what vehicle you plan on bringing so I can plan the convoy.

Thank you!

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still looking for vehicles. Please let me know if you're interested in helping out.

Thanks!

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still looking for vehicles. Please let me know if you're interested in helping out.