• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Artwork

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would definitely be in for a few shirts of different vehicles. Since my father bought Maddawg's truck, how about an M37?

tnttnt187

Hey G.M., I like many others wish we could draw a straight line let alone the type of work you are capable of doing. God blessed you with a real talent and I sure do enjoy it. Also, I enjoyed F.V. 911 work as well. Tom

RDUKW

WOW great art work. Thank you for sharing with all of us. I wish I had 5% of the drawing talent you do. How about a DUKW :grin:

Ryan

Danger Ranger

Thats cool, but you are missing the air cleaner right? And what are the extra tall shields? on the bed sides? Shields or mounts, or what?

You really outdid yourself on those wheels and tires esp!!![thumbzup]:popcorn:

Thats cool, but you are missing the air cleaner right? And what are the extra tall shields? on the bed sides? Shields or mounts, or what?

You really outdid yourself on those wheels and tires esp!!![thumbzup]:popcorn:
Matt is moving the air cleaner to the passenger side and the exhaust stack to behind the cab. Not too sure what the 'mounts' are, they are on the sides of the Ironhorse gun truck.

91W350

You up for a new challenge? I have been missing your creations! We have a few 923 trucks with the Marine Corp container beds and tall sides. The bedsides are half length. I was thinking about bobbing a 923 and using half of the bed on 14 R 20 Goodyears or Michelins, maybe with a steering axle in the rear as well. Do you need a bed photo? Bet it would be super handy around the yard. Glen

You up for a new challenge? I have been missing your creations! We have a few 923 trucks with the Marine Corp container beds and tall sides. The bedsides are half length. I was thinking about bobbing a 923 and using half of the bed on 14 R 20 Goodyears or Michelins, maybe with a steering axle in the rear as well. Do you need a bed photo? Bet it would be super handy around the yard. Glen
As always send over as many pics as you can. I'm sure it will be no problem!

I am just finishing up another drawing for VintageIron and will have it posted in a couple days. Yse I am still thinking about T-shirts!!

101stwartorn

Nice drawing

i also am a doodler...i drew this up for my buddies girlfriend while we lost him overseas and she ended up making 1000 copies for his funeral and still had people asking for more. made me feel pretty good, your drawing is very nice add some shading on it make it really come to life but very nice buddy

Attachments

Danger Ranger

That looks good Gen. I like those bed sides, I can't wait to see the real ones. Not sure on the bumper yet...

I will await the next drawing...

91W350

Here's the challenge. It appears to me that I can build a short five ton, using half of the M923 box. I would like to do it with the taller Marine bed sides on GoodYear 14R20 tires. It looks like the rear mudflaps will be very close to the end of the bed. I cannot decide if I want to use the spare tire rack or a tool box in the space between cab and box. We do have one of these beds with the spare tire rack mounted in the front of the bed. I took some photos of the rough Seabee and some nicer M23 trucks. I also have a fair photo of the Goddyear tread.... I think one of these would be killer as a yard tug and tool carrier. I would like to use a M925 chassis to get the PTO and hydraulics for the rear steer. That would not affect your sketching though. Glen

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have no artistic skill whatsoever. But I really admire and appriciate it when I see it. You have some very good skill! as well as the others who have posted drawings. I'm lucky if I can do a stick figure. lol.